This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finding Opa!

Finding Opa! (The Lonely Heart Series)Finding Opa! by Latrivia Nelson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Well this was a surprise from Latrivia. Finding Opa was a wonderful read though short it was, it still packed a unforgettable punch. My my this woman can write she is so creative, she makes you truly believe the stories she writes. I actually felt like I was reading someones biography, this book had me crying laughing getting frustrated and shouting for joy. I truly felt like I was going through every emotion in this. SPOLIER ! There was one part in the book where the couple are in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test and he's in there with her and she's sitting there peeing and he takes the stick from her and looks at it and tells her the news she jumps up from the toilet panties down and pee drops on the toilet seat she grabs tissue and wipes herself...Mind you all this happens with her man infront of her... I thought it was awesome they way she put that in there it just made their relationship so real to me, so realistic. I know that must have been a bit much but you have to read it to know what I'm talking about. That being said I truly enjoyed this book and am so sadden that I have nothing else by Ms. Latrivia to read I can not wait until her the next book..

Here's my couple... Happy Reading :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme