This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fist Drop Of Crimson

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well Spade story kinda fell flat to me we had the fun banter but the relationship between him and Denise was just blah I kinda skimmed a lot. This was not as good as Bones and Cats. I was so happy when they showed up in this story to bring some life to it. I also adore Ian I cant wait for her to do a story on him all in all it was and ok read there were some funny moments some sad moments and some happy ones too. I thought I needed to read this before I went to book 5 but it turns out I didn't miss a thing.. But I will continue to wait to read it and go on to Mencheres's story next wish me luck hope its better than this one. ;)



Here's my couple... Happy Reading





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme