This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hunger Games:::: Is no Joke

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Hunger Games was insane I'm so not kidding you.... insane. I cant believe the things I just finish reading. The writing was spectacular kept me inthralled all the way to the end when I was finally able to let out air I had been holding. There is so much that can be said here this book had me anxious nervous scared barley breathing at times crying was a big one, lil Rue! I still am upset about that. There was so much death, this kind of reminded me of when we had to read in high school the Lord of the Flies. where the kids get all savage... The way they had to kill each other for there district was so sad to me. Katniss was a good character I loved her strength she truly thought like a savior through the whole thing I'm just sad that she didn't get what Peeta was all about he was like a lost puppy dog through all this. I feel so sorry for him I'm not even sure her love will ever be true she did keep thinking of Gale so....



I give this book five stars because it was really and truly a well written story very captivating I just don't think I could go on to the others in this series, its hard for me to read about kids getting hurt that way being a mom and all.. ya know.. I am seriously stressed out form reading this it was that intense. I do here they are going to make the movie a bit more romantic so I might check that out being the romantic freak that I am this was definitely a different read for me. But I am so glad that I read it.



Heres my couple Yeah I know its not who they picked for the movie but I just kept picturing this girl she's Katniss to me that beauty that you dont notice till you get a real good look and as for Peeta This guy just seems just as soft as Peeta is... Happy Reading. :)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme