This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

✯Dmitry's Closet✯

Dmitry's Closet (The Medlov Crime Family, #1)Dmitry's Closet by Latrivia S. Nelson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What do I think about this book?

I think that Latrivia Nelson has done it again!!!...Well actually she did it even better with this one I loved that it was a romance with a mob theme it was amazing, because she still kept the romance in it, actually there was even more romance it this book than her last. To me this was a true romance novel I loved every single page... that was one of the reasons I took so long to read this because I knew I would just zoom right through it. Every character in this book was amazing I mean AMAZING! I loved her descriptions of everyone you felt like you knew them I loved Dmitry he was a cold hearted killer when it came to his organization but when it came to loving Royal uh I was seriously jealous had me daydreaming about becoming a crime boss's girl. This is a must have, a must read, a must keep on your shelf, and re -read again... I cant wait to get to Royal Flush to continue the new life that Dmitry and Royal will lead... I recommend this to all who want some different type of romance with a mob guy it was awesome and not to mention the return of Nicola its good to know he is still with Ivy and staying true to her... keeping her pregnant and all....;)



What more can I say about this book..... well let me see can I say again how AMAZING this was. Royal looking for work walks into a restaurant and into a world she never imagine would be her's. Rich as can be Dmitry literally sweeps her off her feet with diamonds and the a job of her dreams and not to mention an unbreakable deep founding love to make your heart weak with longing.... Dmitry crime boss from Russia doing what he normally does didn't expect to be fall in love with the breathtakingly beautiful naive young girl that walked into his restaurant she literally changes his life he even broke his own codes to be with her. I loved how Dmitry courted her and took his time but Ms. Nelson didn't make us wait too long for them to get together and when they did... girrrl let me tell you It was hot, hot, hot. OMG! I tell you again this book was amazing and I hope you enjoy reading it like I did.



Here's my couple..... Happy Reading :)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme