This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

✬Anatoly Medlov✬

Anatoly Medlov: Complete Reign (The Medlov Crime Family Series)Anatoly Medlov: Complete Reign by Latrivia S. Nelson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Well I'l be darn another amazing story that I zoomed through, how long do I have to wait for another one of her books? So Anatoly having to prove himself as boss of the Medlov crime family goes through a lot in this third addition to the series Lust, Jealousy, revenge, lost, and even love, but the cool thing and the best thing about this book is Dmitry having his sons back on everything, he is truly the man of this series when ever I get to a page and Dmityr's on it I'm like "dang!! here comes the real boss." His presence steals the show.

I like Anatoly's relations ship with Renee but did not love it. It seemed to come out of no where maybe if there was more background of them getting to know each other in the other two books. I'm mean they were mention in the first book being in the same room as each other when Royal threw a Thanksgiving dinner then in the next book Renne was barley mention at all and if she was, there was no connection to Anatoly. Then we come to this book and they are all of a sudden best friends. I felt like I missed that getting to know part completely like I got with Dmitry and Royal. Everything else was fantastic though, the love scenes, Victoria finally getting hers, and the added addition to the family a cousin named Gabriel being the son of Ivan. I hope he gets his own story. And last but not least my personal favorite was just more of Dmitry and Royal scenes... I love that couple.

I do have say Ms. Nelson can sure write some steamy, sexy to die for love scenes that have you wanting to read again and again, there was a couple of times I was like " he did what now? Hold up I got read that again"... Well Latrivia still seems to stay on my top list of best I/R Authors ever! Can't wait for her next book...

Heres my couple.... Happy Reading!
<



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme