This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shiver

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I don't understand why I could not connect with this book I felt like there was no real depth to the characters... This seemed like it could have been a really good story on the same lines as twilight but there was just too much that was off and unrealistic to me. I hate to compare books to twilight cause I want to give books a chance after something so good you want every book after that to be just as good.

I didn't get her parents they left this poor girl in a car when she was young and she almost died and they weren't close to her. They were hardly every home for a kid that almost died twice you would have thought they would have been a bit more caring. I do like the both points of view but it was just a lot of blah to me..



All I can say is I tried for the second time to read this and still came up with not being able to get into the book I skimmed through a lot just to get it done I did pay full price for this book so I had to read it. Definitely will not be reading the rest of this series. But it is different for every body so dont go by my review you need to read Shiver and judge if for yourself I mean a lot of my G/Rs friends liked it...



Well here is my couple I did manage to come up two people that I thought were Sam & Grace.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme