This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pleasure UnBound 4★

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Holy Smokes! I had no Idea....

It was a good thing I kept on reading, this was really good It started of real slow but once it picked up and I
understood it better it was great! So we have Eidolon a Doctor for the paranormal who knew demons and other creatures could be sexy.
Then we have his very hot lil brothers who work in the ER with him. I think I might be sick can someone take me to the underworld doctors please... ;) I have to say Larissa Ione has an amazing imagination I love her world she created her description make you feel like your right there in the middle watching everything going on.

I do love a some good butt kickin an especially from a girl, thats just so cool to me and Tayla sure does give a good a$$ whoopin to some bad people and things. Eidolon and Talya were good together I got there connection felt there love for one another and I love how the tattoos made a bonding connection on both thats so beautiful.

Overall good read liked it a lot cant wait to read the next books.
heres my couple




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme