This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Destined for an Early Grave

Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4)Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I have to say, I am exhausted from reading this. There was so much action/drama going on is this book starting from page 5. It didn't stop, the emotion level in this book was high. Cat and Bones went through so much to make their relationship work. We found out a huge surprise from  someone from Cats past trying his best to break them up, which I believe he did an excellent job of doing. They were in for the struggle of their lives.


There were a lot of surprises and interesting new characters and some old that I came to love. Like the ghost, Spade, and Vlad. I'm still not sure about Menchres, he comes off as a little to stand offish and gaurded to me. I think Bones and Cats love will stand the test of time. But boy what they put you through when you read this. Their story grips you to keep reading to find out what happens next. They had the worst breakup ever, had me crying and feeling like I lost someone and they had the best makeup ever, made my heart swell with pride over Bones. Cat's so lucky. :)


I have only 4 dislikes(reason for the 4★'s) one was not enough romance that I'd prefer, but is was good enough that I really didn't miss it. The second was I felt like I couldn't get a rest in there was so much moving from place to place no one ever stayed still. I was getting dizzy with all the moves. The third is someone died that I didn't think should have. It took away from someone finally having a happy ending that I think desperately deserves one. And last the Ending I was like "WHAT THE" where was the rest after that big showdown with Bones&Cat's enemy, your gonna leave it that? I thought the ending was weak even if there is another addition to this series.


Over all it was a great exciting action/drama packed read and I will be looking forward to reading all her books now! Jeanine frost is officially going on my fav author list.... Thank you Jeanine for your wonderful adventures books.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme