This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

One Foot In the Grave Book2

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


One Foot In The Grave



We are back four years later and boy what a busy and lonely 4 it’s been for Cat. Soon that is resolved because Bones comes back into her life. I like how everything is not drawn out. It pretty much gets right to it Theres’s no 10 pages of her trying to decide if she wants him or not after a few dates she knows she’s not giving him up to make every body else happy including her messed up mean mother.



Bones.... One serious bad ass. How awesome is he. He reminds me of Zsadist from J.R. Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood with the personality of Rhage. I thought it was so sweet when he called her a master vamp.



This second book to the serious was action packed and full of fun witty banter between all the characters. Oh and the Cat fight!(get it cat fight.. lol) I wasn't bored for a minute I really enjoyed this book and it's a refreshing change to read about a kick ass girl instead of a guy.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme