This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Desire Unchained

Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2)Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was one of those I love it hate it types. There was the same amount of hate as there was love.
I liked Runa & Shade's story line. It was really thought out well, besides all the sex they had to have. I really
liked how they were forced into bonding with each other through a dream. I saw things in this story that reminded
me of J.R. Ward.The whole torture room thing,(Vishous) and his mate wanting to be tortured with a lil twist to it. Like him actually
doing it to help her rather than just for pleasure.(kinda weirded me out though) I liked that the brothers make an appearance
throughout the book and Tayla too even though she didn't show up to nearly the end, but they did mention her a lot.

But I'm so exhausted from reading this I know it's their nature and what kid of species the Seminus demon are, but come on does this
book have to have that much sex. I'm serious I'm exhausted from all the sex I read. It was way too much for me. This book was all about
lust not love and orgasms after orgasm just not realistic, yes, yes I know f.a.n.t.a.s.y. But really I thin it needs to be believable too at least
for me. It is labeled as a paranormal romance after all. I would have liked a little more tension that just getting down and dirty, but that was
what the author made them out to be like. So I have to respect that.

I have to say that Gem and Kynan need their own story they are more interesting than the leads. Sorry their story just has more depth to it.
I think its because there is more sexual tension between the two. Like these too really know each other and want to know more, and become more. Out of all the brothers I have to say Wraith is my favorite(soft spot for the tortured) I love his care free attitude and can't wait to meet the lady thats gonna rock his world.

4★ reasons
1.Good story line
2.love secondary characters
3.too much sex and orgasms to be believable(OH I JUST GOT IT SEMIN-US..LOL!!!)
4.can't wait for Wraith's story
Here's my couple




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme