This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dark Needs At Night's Edge Review

Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5)Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Well This was pretty good. I liked it but didn't love it. I just wasn't feeling the connection between the two they basically didn't get to know one another till almost then end and then they were professing love.

I loved the story line though just wish more could have happen between the two. It was more like what was going on in their heads than anything else. I also loved everyone else in the book you got a feel of what the whole paranormal world is like and that kept me interested.

One thing I will say is this had the best deflowering of a male virgin ever written it was so beautiful and so so sexy I could read that part over and over again it was that good. Neomi sure did take good care of him. I loved how she was the more experienced one.

So basically my four stars rating is because:
1. best deflowering of a male written
2.loved the paranormal world of the book
3.love the fact the she was a dancer(I love to dance)
4.loved the story line
No five star because plot was drawn out too long and a lil confusing with the whole dream demon and rouge vampire issue, and also slow
connection between the Conrad and Neomi. I really want to give it 3stars but because that love scene was the best I have to give it up.

heres my couple




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme