This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well if this wasn't like watching an episode on the syfy network I don't know what it is.... I enjoyed this a lot but I have to say I got a big headache reading it, well and listening to it audio.. Sasha a Psy that have no feelings what so ever meets Lucas who is a changeling aka shapeshifter and awakens those so called feeling, emotions that were buried deep inside her. Together they fight the Psy net to find out who's kidnapping and murdering changeling women. Through that they find love and a bond that is so hot and beautiful. I loved how all his pack mates bonded with her the touchy feely way they were with each other was sweet. I'm going now to read some smut because my head is so filled with scientific knowledge that is needs something kinky it it to keep me going lol:) all in a a enjoyable scientific read but lacked the romance I needed to keep my head on straight.

Heres my couple Lucas and Sasha! Happy Reading my friends. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme