This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

♞Lethal Rider♞

Lethal RiderLethal Rider by Larissa Ione
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well what to I think you wanna know???

Well let me just keep this short and sweet because honestly I'm kinda speachless... This book was AMAZING! I loved it! It was so on point finally Ms Ione went back to concentrating on the main couple of a book... ( yes I'm still sore about limos story) Than and Regan were hot hot hot.... did I say hot? the book still had the action pack twist and turns I like, and me on the edge of my bed a few times think, I done bit off all my nails. Yeah it was that good... Larissa Ione is an entertaining writer and those love scenes owe! smoookin.... She is like a little sister to J.R. Ward imo (they kinda look alike ya think) Anyhoo I was supposed to make this short and sweet this is a must read the whole dang series ok? lol in other words please I beg you to read this it is a wonderful entertaining read. :)

Here is my Thanatos and Regan.. Happy reading... Yes they are hot together!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme