This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2)Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well this was crazy good! Soo good it had me feeling all kinds of emotions. I was on pins and needles. I was happy, I was sad, I was angry, I was frustrated, I pissed as all hell, and confused a bunch of times and wanted to go all Thanatos on this whole book. I mean Jeez can you say need to communicate much their was so many secrets and lies, twist, turns and mischievous things going on.. these people needed to talk to each other. I mean like 5000 years and you cant figure out your own curses.. I felt like my head was spinning with all that happen. And Limos poor Limos, was this limos’s story?? Uh I think not this was everybody’s story from Pestilence to Reaver to Harvester to Arik to than to Kynan to Wraith to all the demons and hellhounds and vampires oh my lol everybody and their grandma was up in this.. And boy I have to to tell you if you can get me all riled up with emotions and babbling like and idiot then you are a great author in my book. I can not believe it ended like that, soooo glad I have the next book to jump right into if I had to wait for the next one I would have been hot.... Really I would have gone all Than and took out everybody around me…

Ok I have to say I loved this book. why is it that every third book of a series ends up being my fav.. and even though she didn't give Limos her fair share of the story everything else about it was awesomely good that all the action pack twist and turns it was like watching a movie! Oh and what the heck? Poor Arik that boy got so tortured and Reaver all I can say is Damn? Why, why did Harvester do that to him? Jeez these immortals beat the crap out of each other. I mean beaten so bad they look like raw meat and still get an erection wtf??? Ok Im rambling again ok this is a must read I was going to give it 4 stars because it didn’t have a whole lot of Arik and Limos but im sorry this was pure entertainment im talking sitting bug eyed with a bowl of popcorn good and it deserved 5… I cant wait to read about Than and Reagan my heart goes out to them... this book was more about them than Limos and Arik... Im just saying.. :)

Heres my couple Limos and Arik... happy reading



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme