This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

♞Eternal Rider♞

Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1)Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What an action packed load of fun. So much went down in this book I felt that I was running through the whole entire story, I enjoyed it a lot.

Oh to save the world Cara has the weight of the world branded on her chest and it's slowly killing her and if that happens the world as we know it ends or at least starts to. She is caught up in a whirl wind of all kinds of monsters and angles and with one seal already broken and one horseman down the other 3 have to try and keep theirs from being broken and with Ares aka war's seal being branded on Cara time is not on their side with it killing her. Along with trying to keep her alive they start a love affair that rocks the mountains She open this horseman's heart and brings him to heel like all the hellhounds she becomes bonded to.

I have to admit my fav parts were getting a taste of the cast from demonica series when wraith appeared I wanted to jump for joy. He's still is a smart ass cocky bastard who loves the hell out of his mate so cool!

"Wraith’s fangs flashed. “Man, if I get killed, not even the fact that David is Serena’s brother is
going to save him from her.” For some reason, he smiled at that. “My mate can be a total badass. It’s so hot.”
Love that guy!!! :)
Well I cant wait to read the next book!!!

heres my couple Ares and Cara happy reading friends Oh check out my viv I made for it below..
EternalRider#2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFJzzG...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme