This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rock Chick Book #1

Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a wonderful, fun and crazy story I loved every minute of it and was so sad when I was done. What an adventure Kristen Ashley took me on.
Indy had me rolling laughing all through the book getting caught up with all kinds of interesting people from an ex vet to the mob. She took me on a roller coaster ride of shoot outs, kidnappings, hot guys, drag queens, pot smokers, hot guys, wild BF's, hot guys, grandpa munster, meddling family, hot guys, bombs in cars, and did I mention hot guys? Well yes Indy's love of her life since 5years old finally comes around and sweeps her off her feet through the most thrilling fun story that had me with every page excited to see what happens next. I soo tried to read this as slow as I could.
I loved everyone in this book this was written so well. This was the best summer book I've read in along time and I definitely see myself reading it again.

Here is my lovely hot couple as teens and as they are now.. happy reading.. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme