This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Monday, August 6, 2012

Fifty

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I'm finally done after needing so many breaks reading this. I mean OMG talk about doin it and doin it well. They were like rabbits seriously! But I still enjoyed this book still think he's fifty shades of crazy and she's fifty shades of stupid but I loved reading this trilogy.

I gave it 4stars because of the end. Why tease us like that can you Stephenie Meyer much! I liked that she gave his pov as a special treat but for me I would have like to have had his pov spread out more like with just the first time and the second time but with short parts of his thoughts through out being with her I would have loved his pov when he thought she was leaving him and his pov when he found out they were prego's and his pov when they go married just the lil things lol! Other than that this was a great book. Cant wait to read more from her but I dont think she cant beat this book.

Heres my couple
<

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme