This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

What A Boy Wants (What A Boy Wants, #1)What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well this goes to show you and why I wont let my daughters date till they graduate from Highschool! Jeez Boys! They are so Clueless. lol! I was really enjoying this story for while, was really rooting for Sebastian. Then his stupid boy brian took over and screwed that up. I spent the rest of the book rolling my eyes at him and was so happy when his friend took a swing at him... he sooo deserved it. Well anyway I thought this was a cute story. I liked it just didn't love it. This is more for the youngsters not even on the young adult level to me I'd say like 8th grade level minus the drinking. If your gonna date and go in thinking your gonna get a broken heart if you do you will never get to experience love period they are young carefree teens he was so Mr. know it all but didn't know Jackcrap about what it was love and be loved. He was right though about being the hook up doctor he was good at that butin the end Aspen taught him how to love and be loved.




Here's my couple Aspen and Sebastian Happy reading! :)









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme