This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this it was a fun creepy read about a group of teens who all end up in this group home because they have some issues and find out they have special gifts. Chloe the heroin of the book finds out she can summon the dead. To me it was a bit dark for teens but know a days every new book thats coming out is dark. I wouldn't recommend reading this at night the descriptions can be very creepy I'm talking The sixth Sense I see dead people creepy. But overall a great read I had to run back to the library to get the next book because it ended abruptly.

Well Here is my cast yeah I knw Chloe hair isn't right but I thought they said she was a strawberry head but I must have read that wrong because the second book which I'm reading now they say blonde oh well this is who I pictured deal with it.. lol


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme