This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker


Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well what do I think about this?? Well I thought it was wonderful better than the first thats a good thing right?
The romance between these too is so sweet and hot! I love Mr. Grey's Dominance, but at times I will admit he could be over bearing and her stupidly ditsy. I am looking forward to the last book and thank goodness its just one more. I honestly dont think I could take anymore. I mean three books of sex almost, no it is daily since they met has my poohnani exhausted just from reading what they did. lol Dont get me wrong I never I thought I wanted to get spanked until I read this. ;)

Now the reasons for the not giving it 5★'s because really I wanted to but I just couldn't stand the repeats of certain sayings... "HOLY FU#%" and HOLY SH$$" Oh and my goodness I wanted to pull out "Her inner goddess" Hair lol.. well all in all great book cant wait for the next. OH yeah I just got it going to start reading now!

here is my couple Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme