This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Awakening book #2

The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2)The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow! What a rush couldn't put it down I'm so exhausted though. I just wish they would find out more its like playing clue once you think you get close to an answers wham! They hit you with another surprise. The Kids Are still on the run in this Book and Chloe and Derek seem to be getting closer wonder what the next book has in store for them? I just hope they can sit down for a minute jezz can one of them take a piss before they get chased again. LOL

Ok so here is my cast I got a better description than the first hope you like.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme