This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Passion Unleashed

Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3)Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this, It was like the mummy gone wild. Why does it take you to get to book 3 to get to the best one out of the series? Wraith’s story is great I loved the adventure in this book it was consistent. Oh and lots and lots of tension which I love. It was great! I loved the chemistry between the two with this third addition to the series. I finally felt that the couple had a real connection with one another. They had time to get know each other. Even with all the chaos going on they still had time for friendship that turned into love.

I loved Serena and her adventurous self she was no crybaby about her situation she always had a snappy come back to anything Wraith said that got her all riled up. I"m sucker for tortured heroes and Wraith fits the bill. I love how his heart went out to Serena and how he protected her even though he needed to kill her to save his brothers and himself as well.

Another thing I love about this book was the return of Kynan and Gem. Man their story is what made me give this book the five stars. Those two are hot and I think the best characters in this whole series so far. They are the real paranormal romance of these books their love story was so sensual and full of tension and heart ache that you just felt everything they went through to be together ahhh! Sigh!


Another added addition I love in this book was the guys finding out they had a brother from another mother.. (Ha-ha just had to say that) Lore, boy was he something can’t wait to read more about him his book is next right? All in all this was a great book full of action pack loveliness that I enjoyed immensely can’t wait to read more after the holidays. Time for some historical romance need to get away from demons for a bit.

Here's my couple




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme