This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goddess of the Hunt

Goddess of the Hunt (Goddess Trilogy, #1)Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare




Good all around historical romance with good friendships and friends that turn into lovers.. Some good romantic scenes that make you go" awww that was nice." A spicy love scene involving a tree that left me with something to remember always.. ;)
Here is my couple
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_drI1z191YBo/TRe0qy...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme