This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Truth♖♛

Truth (Consequences, #2)Truth by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, I'll be damn! Atheatha Romig knows how to get a reader riled up. This book took me on a rollercoster of emotional stress I even had to take a week brake from reading it. I am so shocked and so mad and so disturbed and pissed and and and.

Ok so at the beginning I was happy Claire had gotten a backbone she stood her ground did what she had to do to keep her loved ones safe from the monster of her ex husband but the feelings she had for him couldn't be denied and he had those feelings as well surprising I know He really really loves her. The revenge plan he had was taking second place for his love for Claire and his need to keep her safe and under his control. Tony changed in this book he was a monster in the last book. This book he was a man in love. Yes, his way of loving someone is disturbing but it works for Claire because she sure was digging it compartmentalizing(boy was that the word of the book) away from all things he did to her and her family... Oh my gosh! What her sister and husband went through. I was Mad at Claire for her treatment of them Oh and Harry! Poor Harry I liked him a lot he would have been good for her I truly believe he would have giving her the happily every after that she needs, but Claire and Tony have an obsessive psychotic, domineering, deranged, whacked, passionate, irrational, unbalanced schizophrenic whacked out love for each other. I thinks it's so insane that she wants to be with him but I think she is brained washed maybe even a lil possessed by him. Their love is so bad and wrong but sooo good to read about every turn of the page I was waiting for more Claire and Tony I think I'm obsessed.
Then learning the truth about Catherine I was like

All that being said this was another fantastic crazy A$$ read I loved to hate and was blown away by what I'v learned. The Truth as we know it for now, but can I trust it? I tell you one thing I truly believe that that Catherine Marie was just over the top crazy I knew from the moment she told Claire to get in the car after he beat her something was off about her. So now I wonder if she poisoned Tony and why they never talked about that... hmm Oh my the wonder of what is going to happen next. Ms Althea get busy and get the next book out soon I cant stand the wait I need the torture to end! I'm really beginning to hate series books all this waiting is torture oh oh oh...

here are my Tony and Clair


song 'worth the pain' by digital summer http://youtu.be/39y1LH-uaNI


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme