This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wallbanger★★★★★

WallbangerWallbanger by Alice Clayton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book! This was an awesome fun busting up laughing all the way through book! This was the best chick flick I have ever read like ever no really like ever! I don't think I have ever laughed so much while reading a book. Oh these two characters were fun so easy to like no I loved them.

So we have Caroline who moves into a new apartment then comes to find out her and her neighbor share a bedroom wall where he gets to banging the hell out of when he has "company" for the night after three sleepless nights of hearing “OH, GOD.Thump.Oh, God.Thump, thump. Oh, God, that’s so good!” and three different women screaming out their orgasms. Caroline had enough especially when she herself hadn't had any O's lol So in her pink nighty she goes banging on his door and comes face to face with Mr. Wallbanger Simon who. Was. Still. Hard. Lol! Oh that was hilarious.

From there these two have an amazing friends to lovers relationship. It was nice to read their relationship grow from friends really good friends to finally lovers the author made you wait for it but it was worth the wait I enjoyed this book so much!
but honestly the best in this book was Clive
honestly I loved that cat!

Here are my Simon And Caroline Happy Reading. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme