This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Monday, February 4, 2013

♞Rogue Rider♞

Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #4)Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great end to the Horsemen series loved Reseph and Jillian together they were and amazing couple and she was so brave given the circumstances. I loved their love story the love scenes are so hot! Larissa can sure write some amazing and believable love scenes that make go" Oh wow I've done it like that and yes Friction is"... um ok getting off track all in all great book ending a little to rushed for me but I got my happy ending and a peek into Reaver's soon to be HEA! Thank God their Daddy issues are over!!!

Here's my couple and theme song??? hmmm couldn't seem to think of one;) Happy Reading!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme