This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

☕⚉Burning Emerald⚉☕

Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles, #2)Burning Emerald by Jaime Reed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well Hot damn that was good so full of action packed angst and draaaamaaa for your momma! I tell you Sam goes through some stuff in this book I felt like I couldn't get a break... well I stayed up reading it till 3 in the morn, yeah I couldn't take a break I needed to know what was going to happen. Then Ms. Reed left me with the mother of all cliffhangers! Oh Caleb, my poor Cake Boy! When Sam's mom held him I cried. This book is amazing. But that great great great grandmother cliffhanger had me....
All like this
Photobucket

To this
Photobucket
Because now Im wanting to pull my hair out with want of the next book. I can't not believe what Ms. Lilith is doing Omg!!! This new turn of events has this book on my mind non stop!! I cant wait, I cant wait Ms. Jaime are you sure your not a cambion because you seriously have sucked all my energy into anticipaiting the next book! LOL, oh and did I mention this was I/R??? woot woot! LOL!

Heres my couple again Caleb and Sam, yes its the same guy as the last. I found an older version of him with stubble on his face cool huh? he's so hot! Song: Breath Me By Sia because it reminds me of Caleb. Happy Reading.. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme