This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Eternal Kiss Of Darkness

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2)Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought this was much better than Spades story. Mencheres finally found love! yeah! Now on to reading my Fav paranormal coupleThis Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) Bones and Cat!



Oh yeah almost forgot heres my couple..... Happy Reading





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme