This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Go Fetch!!!!





Go fetch.....
Well this book was a surprise I heard that it was a funny, hilarious read, but I got so much more from this book it was all that and more I enjoyed it so much.
I have to admit the potty mouths were kind of a put off but other than that it was fine I have read much worst language before, so let me get to the point of what I liked about this book. First of all it took me three days to read. I could have read it in less than one but I wanted it to last longer and that’s when I know I have a keeper book.
The characters in this book were a amazing strong welled and good hearted towards on another the banter between the main hero and heroine was too funny, I’m talking laughing out loud in the middle of the night, wake my husband up funny. I have never laughed so much reading a book. The loves scenes were even better. I have been trying to get away from erotic books but to me it was well written, and it was, what it was, some good lovemaking.
It was a fast paste book but slowed down enough for you to get the feel of everything. Even though I started with the second book to this series Shelly L. gives you enough description with out boring you about the pack and previous characters from the first book.
Miki, that Miki she was awesome, she was one bad a$$ chick she took no mess and that Conall Wow!! All I can say is just wow. I like the fact that she was scared of letting herself go with Conall but didn’t drag it out to the point were you’re like “come on get with it girl”. But she wasn’t, it all just flowed really nicely. After reading this book I am defiantly a fan Ms. Shelly L and cant wait to get her other books. I can’t wait to read about Miki in her first book especially

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme