This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Being Plumvile



My oh my what a great love story.

Ben and Ceelee childhood best friends that were separated young to meet up again
in college to become BFF's again as well as loves of each other's lives. This story was wonderful.
Set in 1960 living in a southern small town this interracial couple go through a lot to be together
But the love they both had for each other is what good romance reading is all about Ben, WOW that Ben he was amazing and a true gentleman and Ceelee had such a big caring heart they both had me crying all through this story. This book is a definite keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme