This is me for now...

My photo
Lover of all things romance and happily ever afters! NO HAPPY ENDING DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO READ! I recently started my own story have it on a few websites you can check them out over to your right. So if you like to chat about books I'm your friend. :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Down To You★★★

Down to YouDown to You by M. Leighton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well 66% of this book was a good I mean juicy good didn't want to put it down good stayed on my mind good. It was hot and heavy with goodsexual tension and good sex scenes then I get to 80% of the book... disappointing...

I went from feeling this way...


To this...
BARFFFFFF

Well you when some and you loose some. but hey they were hot together I'll tell you that... here's my couple happy reading...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you dont have anything nice to type dont type it... Thanks lots of love! Meme